Room Rental Information
The Sierra 2 Center is a perfect choice for meetings, classes, receptions and gatherings of all types and sizes. Our two lush courtyards offer indoor/outdoor seating while our three studios and theater provide the ideal venue for lessons and performances. Our rooms can be rented by the hour or monthly. We are conveniently located in the Curtis Park neighborhood on 24th Street near Broadway with two free on-site parking lots. Click here for location and parking maps.
Oct. - Feb. 9am-5pm
Mar. - Sept. 9am-7pm
Click the links below to visit room, studio and theater pages:
Click here to view or download a copy of the Room Rental Policies. This form must be signed and returned at the time of booking.
Click here to view or download a copy of our Rental Chart listing all rental rooms, studios and theater, with their fees and amenities.
Reserve a Room
Our booking calendar changes daily so, please call the office at (916) 452-3005 to check availability. You may also email email@example.com. In order to reserve a room you must complete the following steps:
1. Check availability
2. Complete and return a rental request form. Please note that submitting a request form does not guarantee your rental.
- For a one-time event (party, meeting, fundraiser, wedding, etc) click this link to download the Room Request Form.
- For an on-going monthly rental (weekly or monthly meetings or classes over several months to a year) click this link to download the On-Going Request Form.
- For a theater rental, click this link to download the Theater Request Form.
3.You will be contacted by a booking staff member once we receive your completed form. You will be required to pay the deposit and/or the room rental fees at that time.
4. You will then be sent a contract and policy form to sign and return within 24 hours.
5. You will also be sent a room diagram to indicate your set-up needs. You are required to return the completed diagram at last two weeks prior to your rental.
The Center has two free parking lots: 1) the 4th Ave lot is located behind the building and is open during Center building hours and 2) the Castro Way lot is open nights and weekends. Street parking is prohibited on the West side of 24th Street without a City parking permit designated for this area and is permissible for 2 hours on the East side of 24th Street. Please observe parking signs on the surrounding streets. The Sierra 2 Center will not be held responsible for parking tickets. Click here to see a parking map.
Renters may hang posters and flyers on the community bulletin boards located inside the main building. Sierra 2 will advertise events that are open to the public free of charge in our monthly newspaper, The Viewpoint, and on our website. No events may be announced or publicized in any manner (including "save the date" announcements) until a fully executed rental contract and full deposit is on file.
The Center is wheelchair accessible from the front main entrance, the south end entrance next to Curtis Hall, the studio building entrance and the main and courtyard entrances to Curtis Hall. Handicap restrooms are located at the north end of the main hallway near the office, inside Curtis Hall and the studio building.
We have WiFi! Go wireless at meetings. Be sure to ask how to include this service with your booking.
Storybook Theatre Birthday Package
The Sierra 2 Center and Runaway Stage Productions Storybook Theatre have partnered to offer birthday party packages. Your child can have a very special fairytale birthday party full of fun and live theatre with everything in one place – entertainment, party location, birthday recognition and a special visit by the cast of the show!
Birthday Parties of 12 or more receive:
* Priority reserved theater seating
* Onstage recognition of the birthday child
* Private autograph visit with the cast after the show in your party room
To book a party:
1) purchase advance online tickets at www.runawaystage.com or call (916) 207-1226. Only $6 for children 12 and under and $8 for teens and adults 13 and above, box office fee of $1 per ticket apply.
2) call Sierra 2 to check availability and book your room (1.5 hour rental minimum).
All performances are Saturdays at noon and 2pm.
January 10, 17, 24
March 21, 28; April 4
June 6, 13, 20
August 29; Sept 5, 12
Frog & Toad
October 31; November 7, 14
Call today to make arrangements for this special Storybook Theatre birthday party. Let your child celebrate like a Prince or Princess!