- This event has passed.
Caring Touch: Therapeutic Massage for Infants
October 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Wednesday, repeating until October 25, 2017
Please join us and get hands-on instruction with your baby. We will discuss communication, relaxation and bonding. We will also talk about how Infant Massage can help with constipation and colic.
Each class will focus on a different stroke and attendance at all four classes – October 4, October 11, October 18, October 25 – is recommended.
This FREE event is open to families with children birth to 3 years old who are not yet crawling.
- Childcare is available for siblings but space is limited.
- Spanish interpreter is provided. If you need an interpreter in a different language, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
- Bring a blanket, pillows and other items to make you and your baby comfortable.
- Please bring a change of clothes, diapers and food for your baby.
- Snacks and water provided for adults.
If you or your child is sick, please call to make arrangements to receive the missed materials.