2017 Curtis Fest
August 27 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
August 27, 2017
William Curtis Park
The 11th Annual Curtis Fest will feature over 60 local artisans under the beautiful canopy of trees at Curtis Park. Artists and makers include painters, sculptors, textile artists, and wood workers. Live music, food trucks, a petting zoo, children’s fairy and a pet refreshment station makes this a great way to finish out the summer.
This free event is open to the public and followed by Music the Park. Don’t forget a picnic blanket and chairs to sit on while you watch the musicians or eat your food truck tasties.
a limited number of no more artist spaces available. Please contact Faith Johnstone at faith@Sierra2.org or 916-452-3005 for availability.
A Big Thank you to the artists who created icons used in this years poster:
- Hammer and Anvil by Alina Oleynik from the Noun Project
- Scissors by Santiago Arango from the Noun Project
- paints by Dmitry Kudinov from the Noun Project
- Yarn by Cassie McKown from the Noun Project
- Food Truck by Jonathan Li from the Noun Project
- Guitar by Aleksandr Vector from the Noun Project
- paint and paint brush by OLIVIA HABERMEL from the Noun Project