The Viewpoint is the monthly newspaper for Curtis Park, published since 1979. The paper is written, edited and delivered by volunteers (want to help?), and is funded by the Sierra Curtis Neighborhood Association and advertisements. Neighbors within the SCNA boundaries receive the Viewpoint near the first day of each month. Free copies are also available at the Sierra 2 office at 2791 24th Street.
- Viewpoint Archives for 2016
- Viewpoint Archives for 2015
- Viewpoint Archives for 2014
- Viewpoint Archives for 2013
Submit a Story
News in the Viewpoint often comes from neighbors’ suggestions. Readers want to hear:
- what’s new in the neighborhood,
- who took an unusual vacation or
- won an award,
- who does unusual work,
- who volunteers to make our lives here better!