The Sierra 2 Center houses spaces for meetings, classes, receptions and gatherings of all types and sizes. Our two lush courtyards offer indoor/outdoor seating while our three studios and theatre provide the ideal venue for lessons and performances. Our rooms can be rented by the hour or monthly. We are conveniently located in the Curtis Park neighborhood on 24th Street near Broadway with two free on-site parking lots.
Monday-Thursday: 8am-10pm, Friday-Saturday: 8am-11pm
Sundays: Oct. – Feb. 9am-5pm, Mar. – Sept. 9am-7pm
How to Reserve a Room
Our booking calendar changes daily so, please call the office at (916) 452-3005 to check availability. You may also email Jessie@sierra2.org. In order to reserve a room you must complete the following steps:
- Find a space that suits your needs.
- Review our rental policies and rental rates . Contact Jessie@sierra2.org with any questions or concerns.
- Complete a rental request form. Please note that submitting a request form does not guarantee your rental.
- You will be contacted by a booking staff member within 48 hours of completing the rental request form.
- Sign and return contract, policy agreement, and pay your deposit and/or room rental fees within 24 hours to secure your booking.
- Indicate your setup needs at least two weeks prior to your rental.